Monday, September 6, 2010

Nokia N8 gets you a movie part with Pamela Anderson



Nokia is hoping to get publicity for the forthcoming Nokia N8 by inviting you to enter a competition to appear in a short film with Pamela Anderson and Ed Westwick.
The short feature, called ‘The Commuter’ will be shot exclusively on the N8, to show off its HD video capturing abilities.

Pamela said of the new movie: “I’m really excited about the film and can’t wait to get on set. I don’t want to give too much away, but my scenes are shot in a bedroom and I’m looking forward to going back to my Finnish roots and sharing my bed with a Nokia N8!”

The scene with Ed will involve getting up close and personal in a lift.

The winners of the competition will not only get to feature in the short film, but will also get to attend the star-studded London premier of the completed film in October.

The film is being directed by the McHenry Brothers, who have recently completed their first feature length movie, Jack Boots on Whitehall, featuring Ewan McGregor, Rosamund Pike, Richard E Grant and Timothy Spall.

No comments:

Post a Comment